Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Arizona Fall VX Gathering II...Trip report

Sorry Triathlete!

Have been on the 21 day road trip to h*** with the parents and arrived home to find I am locked out of the site...Come on Triathlete I know you are powerful, but please let me back in!!!!

All kidding aside please forgive my kidding with you about the 4 wheel adventure! I am covering my inadequecies with humor so give a girl a break!!! When I saw the photos of a previous trip you guys did I honestly thought you must have "staged" your vehicles on those huge boulders as a photo op! SERIOUSLY!! I never thought people 4 wheeled like that and as the last trip approached I realized that you guys actually do this stuff for real!! Luckily my mommy saved me by arriving early and forcing me to cancel the weekend although honestly I don't know what you guys would have done with me up there and it was proabably best for you that I couldn't come.

Sorry to be so long winded but I just got back and realized when you didn't respond to my brotherly teasing, it must mean I was too much so please accept my apologies!!!

Hope to meet up with you Tuscon VXers before year end if possible! Sorry I missed you up here but I was 850 feet below the earth at Carlsbad!!! SEE....I'm not afraid of everything!!!!!

Oh, nothing to worry about...I take very little seriously! I am probably one of the biggest jokesters around.
    Just bring your mom along next time and let her do the driving...LOL!
    The trail was a little tougher this year though. We'll put something together for the winter that will be a bit more appealing to the off road newbies! Maybe some snow!

21 days on the road...how hard could that have been if you were in the VX? Sounds like quality VX time!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

850 feet below the earth in Carlsbad?!! That's what I like to hear! I was just over there a few weeks ago too. If you get the urge to go a measly 200 feet below the earth in southern AZ let me know... I'm trying to figure out a weekend to do a cave trip with VCamillo and (maybe hopefully) Triathlete down here. :gring:

Talking

Thank you and I'm doing the "I'm not worthy" dance right now!!! Looking forward to the snow...does anyone have a winch or should I put that on my Christmas list?? My VX is SOOooo bored and angry with me for not taking "her" anywhere fun! She had to stay above ground at Carlsbad. Rules, rules, rules....

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

Sounds awesome VXCaver, and this time I won't have my mommy to protect me or offer me the easy way out!!! Let me know when...