I was working on the VX this past weekend doing the 60k tune up stuff with my friend and I told him I was doing the exhaust with a custom Borla setup at a locla shop this week and I was almost ready (money wise) to drop on a supercharger. He asked me what times it would run once I had everything bolted on and I was like "Umm..... faster than it is now ".

I was wondering if anybody had any 0-60 times with a supercharger and exhaust maybe even a g-tech reading? I'm not to worried about 1/4 since i doubt i'll be using it as a track truck. I tried to search and couldn't really come up with anything definative. I was hoping maybe 7 seconds flat for 60 but that might be optimistic in a 4k lb PUV. My friend has a 03 grand cherokee with an exhaust and cai which my vx runs dead even with to 60 with a custom CAI on my VX and a nasty sounding leak in my intake gasket. He claims it's stock was 8.4 sec so maybe 8 flat to 7.9 0-60 with his mods. Is this about right? Anybody with a SC I'd love to hear from you. Thanks Guys and Gals.