Well tonight i am really bored so here is more usless info about me. I have been snowboarding since about 86' and have owned some of the orignal boards of the day from simis to burton air. I pretty much just freeride fast on anything from powder to crappy ice slopes. I do a little terrain park stuff but i like speed more. GPS has tracked me at 40+mph before i got kicked off the mountain. Anways here are my current steeds. They are both outdated but still rip hard. My preseason (I.E.) *****ty snow, board is an orignal Never Summer Mammoth 157mm with Shimano Clicker ultralight bindings. This board recieved a deep scar to the wood from an unfriendly boulder but i could not say good by so i had her patched and she is as good as new. My good snow, board is a Burton Johan 163mm that i love. It has Shimano clicker pro bindings and a Dakine combonation lock leash. I like the stiff clicker boots so i have some killer K2 Yak guide boots that i can ride all weekend in. I also love Oakley so i have a few pairs of their o frame goggles, and burton pants and jackets. Here are some pics:

Thanks for looking and feel free to post pics of your gear and maybe plan a meet for the winter so we can do some riding together.