Thread: Anyone in Portland?

Anyone in Portland?

Hello, I am currently in the market for a vx and was looking at the one currently on ebay in portland.. I would appreciate it greatly if anyone in the area could drive by the dealership and take a look at it. The Dealership is Ron Tonkin Mazda Hyundai. The ebay auction is vx link

If this link dont work it is easily found on ebay...2000 kaiser...with 46,310 miles

Thx
    Keith

I used to live by this dealer, the richest in Portland. The Mazda "branch" is in the S.E. 122nd area.
    I won't be up that way for a few weeks at best. (it will probibly be sold by then) the pictures show some ruff cargo handling on the rear bumper/door sill. and a head unit that won't work the stock CD changer. the close-up of the mirror switches shows sand in the cracks. When heavily detailed like that, it is harder to spot problems.
    I think that "VcrossFan"s friend's Ebony (in Il.) is a lot less money, and a lot closer to Mississippi. I would not travel 2800mi. for this deal.

I agree Bulldoggie, I even talked to the owner of the one in IL. And still considering it, but would really like to start with something a lil lower mileage. Does the dealership have a bad name at all with its used vehicles that you know of? I checked into shipping, it would cost 1k to get it here. Anyway I would really rather buy from a member, its just difficult to make the final choice.