Quote Originally Posted by braaus View Post
Dear VXKAT, here's where i got the roof racks, Powerfull 4x4 brand around here, looks like a replica, but t's very well made, took me 2 hours to put together, comes with the cross bars in black, you can see one attached at the back:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Heavy-Dut...item43a76d3bb6

Pretty cheap, but all the way here in Australia... They have 3 sizes for sale, and i bet if you buy in bulk they would ship to you, they come disassembled.
I'll attach the other one once i have the car in my garage, will do some measurements before attaching to the car. The fins i was talking about are those on the front grille that looks like teeth, mine are black, i want silver or shiny.
Here it's 2:40pm, friday, half day ahead of you already, i'll go early to bed to catch the train to Melbourne at 4 in the morning and drive back
Please let me know if you need any help buying the racks, i can be your contact here.
Finally, i miss USA so much, lived in Martha's Vineyard, MA for 3 years, and i'll never forget the amazing time i had over there.
WOW! That looks like a really good copy of our Thule 695 and the larger Thule 696. I'm not interested in buying any, but thanks for putting the info up here, several people have wanted to get them but they are discontinued here. So this should make some folks happy!

You should try to come over here in May and go to Moab Utah with the gang, it would be fun! PK is trying to come in May 2013.