Originally posted by sagwagon
Randy; I'd be interested in jumping on this bandwagon. I thought the stock stereo would be worse than it is but a nice amp and sub at a minimum to modest cost is realistic for me. I'd also be interested in a MO meet for VX'ers in and around the Missouri area. Could be a day meet or weekend w/activities, maybe taking in a Cardinal game or something else. By the way, where does the "Coach" come from? (I'm a X-country coach.) And where are you at in developing this project? Steve
I agree that the stock system isn't that bad... but it defintely lacks low end punch... I however can't leave anything alone, so its gonna end up extreme when its done. But anyway, I hope to get my butt in gear this weekend... so maybe you will see some progress next week. I am in the Kansas City, MO area... Lee's Summit to be exact. As for the "Coach"... its an old nickname from High School... seems I had a bad habit of bossing the freshman around during wrestling practive so my best friend started calling me Coach... just stuck from there. Anyway, I am up for a meet sometime... we should chat about that... I'll get with you later on, aight? See ya!

Coach... aka Randy!