Thread: Spyker Ssuv

Spyker Ssuv

Spyker's built a new SUV. Unveiled at Geneva.

Even though it's dutch, I dont know what to think of it.
    Power train comes from VW touareg.(12 cilinder AWD)
    Your opinions please?

VX : CLOSEST THING TO A CONCEPT CAR!

ooooogly!
    2000 Black VX 105k

OMFG that has to be a joke! That would be like Koenigsegg or Pagani making an SUV?!
    Steve

Although, in retrospect, I spoke to Warren Mosler (http://www.moslerauto.com/) a few years ago, and he expressed interest in building a carbon-fibre bodied super-SUV.

Where to start! This thing's not real,right? An Aston nose with a sixties Amphibicar rear. Rear suicide half doors that open directly into the ?roll bar? Put a kiddie seat back there, but make your chiropracter appointment first. A hood from a Subaru WRC car and the "hooded" windows from their unloved SVT... the mirrors resemble French telephones from a 60's Bond movie. Nothing that even looks like rear seat or cargo space.....and an unneccesarily high center of gravity...other than that, it's a fine car.

Unfortunately, Chopper, it is real. And it has a lot of Spyker's design elements. If you looked at their C8 supercar, you'd see the family resemblance.

My daughter just ran from the room screaming, "There is no God!!!" There you have it.

Well I gotta say the front end looks familiar... OH! I know! The front end looks like the head of a suckermouth shark I saw on Animal Planet!!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Have you guys seen pics of the interior? It's pretty gorgeous inside!

Yes. the interior is beautifull, but somehow doesn't match the exterior pics.
    Perhaps you should see the car in the flesh, because sometimes cars just don't photograph right.
    Like the Renault Alpine A110 which never looks right on a picture but is staggeringly beautifull in real.

Warren Mosler is drinkin' the Rivera Beach tap water again; Lambo dreams ... told him it was only for lawns an' domestic car washin'.

Chopper, you live nearby, do you know Mosler? I loooooooooove the MT900 Photon - 2000 pounds and 600hp! yummy!

Then you'll eat the MT900S like candy. Got a couple hundred grand laying around, you get thebump from 400 to 600 hp (thanks to the blower) They've been working hard down there to get this thing out.Yes, Squeak Kennedy introduced us at Rennsport renunion a while back.........I think the ground pressure is more like 2500 lbs. Other than that, how you doing Transio? Wayne