some people might have read my thread a few months ago.... with no progresss...........my check engine light came on a week before my warranty was up so i quickly brought it in to the dealership. they said, no prob it a burnt o2 sensor. they canged it. check engine light came back on week later after warranty expired they said no prob well still fix it since its same problem. that was october. like clock work the check engine comes on and throws me the burt o2 sensor when ever it wants the dealership is always willing to repair it, but the funny thing is the sensor s NEVER burnt, the admitted this to me. i have brought the car back a total of 18 times since october (all a day stay or more) and they still have no clue what is wrong. when i contacted isuzu corporate, they told me they couldn't help me and to call the better buiseness buereu on the dealership. what the hell?..........and to add more fun my vx likes to conk out at stop lights now, when i brought it into the dealership they said nothing is wrong with it?grrrr i am at my wits end, amd i have been told by many that the only person in the world who can give me sound advise is Tone, but i am open for suggestions from anyone. My baby is sick and needs help. :-(

Frank p
99 vx black
34000 miles