Thread: I love my VX, and here's why...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    `99 Astral #1889 (sold) | `95 Trooper TeraLows-5.38s-35s | `98 Acura SLX
    Another ‘head-turning’ report…

We have a neighbor across the street – a tall redhead that is rather pleasing to the eyes (even Kathy would have to concede that point) – who apparently has a certain appreciation for automotive styling and performance, since she bought herself a late`80s BMW M3 a while back…

Anyway, this morning, while I was backing the VehiCROSS out to allow Miss Kathy to drive her Capri XR2 today – an authoritative rasp was coming from the exhaust as I backed up the hill in front of our house – and our shapely neighbor was standing at the opposite curb, setting out her garbage…

While I’m quite sure that she has already noticed the VX sitting in our driveway, apparently this was the first time that she’s had an opportunity to get a really good look at it. --- She smiled and waved, and then kept looking over her shoulder, again and again, as she walked back toward her house.

In this respect, each in our own way, I suppose we were both enjoying the view

I could have very easily coasted back into the driveway after Kathy was on her way, but for some reason I simply couldn’t resist the urge to blip the throttle just a bit; hooking it back into the driveway with a fair amount of gusto… ‘Vrrroom!’
    "This trail is so bumpy, it's knocking my bra straps off!" - Miss Kathy

I've trained my kids from an early age (since my first '99) now 9 and 11 that the VX can do no wrong, and that the VX is invincible. On several occasions we have passed weird wreckage or bad stuckedness where the kids have said, "should have had a VehiCross..." I guess I have a lot of driver training to do...
    thankyouthankyouverymuch