Hey there everyone!

My VX recently began sporadically making a sort of high-pitched howling noise, apparently from the back end, while making turns to the right. It has only happend a few times so far, and it only make the noise for a second or less. For what it's worth, it has only done it when the car was driving for a while already (i.e., not when cold). It happens once, maybe twice, and that's it. Nothing else feels strange about the drive train.

The dealer is taking a shot at it, but hasn't figured it out yet. They put some LSD additive in and test drove it, but it made the sound again. My extend-o-warranty said they will cover the repair, but only if they can find a part that needs replacing. (They are already covering the replacement of some valve causing a bouncing idle, loose passenger seat tracks, and the driver-side window regulator [what VX window problem?!], all under one deductible!)

I searched the forums but found nothing that resembled this problem. Does it ring a bell with anyone here? Any good guesses? The service writer would appreciate any leads at all.

Thanks in advance!