You won't believe how long it took me to find such a useful forum all about the toyota!!! awesome!

My situation:
I plan to remove my completely DEAD double din headunit from my toyota VX 4x4, and replace it with a car pc [w/ an LCD].

And a bigger problem is that my car is in a small place in kenya (east africa) and i'm in the states. So, I'll be moving there in a month and a half, so I hope to have all the right parts, tested and working here, so I can install them there without too much of a problem (hopefully).

So, I don't expect there too be much capabilities in that part of the world for decent fiberglassing! (for the touchscreen)

Majority of them seem to be 7", so my main worry, is how to fix a 7" LCD in a mounting for a double din HU.
WITHOUT worrying about needed fiberglassing.

[Note: By saying no fiberglassing, I mean that I don't want to break/mod the existing bezel. I will be able to fiberglass area's which will not be visible/hidden, like the back of the LCD for mounting?]

Anyone know if I can surely do this project without worrying about fiberglass or modding the bezel?

Any and all help greatly appriciated.
Thanks!