Hi guys. I've read the threads about the various window fixes, but I need a bit of help in determining how best to trouble shoot whether my problem is in the switch, the motor, or the regulator. (or more than one of the above)

The passenger window has the typical binding problem, but the driver's side refuses to work at all. The controls for the passenger side work fine from both passenger and driver's side. The switch for the driver's side window makes a click, but nothing else happens. The driver's side window switch feels a little clunkier than the passenger switch, so I think it may be a switch issue but I don't want to buy a new switch if this isn't the problem. I tried swapping the passenger and driver's side switches and I don't even get a click with that. I know it isn't the fuse because both the passenger window and the driver's window are on the same fuse circuit.

How do find out if it's the motor or the switch, short of replacing the switch? I've never really used a multimeter before, so I'd need a bit of coaching here. Thanks all.