Thread: Bienvenido a Miami...

Bienvenido a Miami...

Just wanted to let Florida VX people I'll be heading down there next month. I took a job with the Marlins and will be living in Hallandale Beach. So keep your eyes open for an Ebony with Alaska plates.

Can't wait to get down there. I may be buggin' you guys with questions about the area once I arrive.

-Lionel

Holy Cow!!

I don't live in Florida, but I just had to say that that's one HECK of a move. Going to be quite an adjustment. Can you say humidity?
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Former owner of 01 Ironman #0723, 01 Dragon #0590
    I can't believe that you would leave Anchorage...

Congrats on the new job though!

Sweet! You, me, and Mercer (Bantan) gotta meet up for drinks!
    Steve

Thanks mbeach...and it will be quite an adjustment that's for sure. But I've been acclimating 7 months out of the year the last four years by poking around in Boston at college, which I think had some schooling in there somewhere. My mom is convinced I just keep trying to get as far away from her as possible. See you down there Transio.

Hallandale and Marlins? Nice. FYI Trafiic on Hallandale blvd sucks and so do the old folks. Where in hallandizle btw?

haha...i picked the hallandale place because it was in my price range thanks to the pithy salary they'll be paying me (13 million dollar payroll, how about sending some of the savings my way!) and the fact that it was close to the stadium. not quite sure of where i am...i think it's off golden isls drive. it's a relatively new condo that i'll be sharing with someone else in their 20's. so hopefully you won't find me fitting in with the old folks crew, creepin' along at 47 in the fast lane and yelling at you to get off my lawn (if i have one)...