Thread: ClearCorners Update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ClearCorners Update

I just spoke with Mike on the phone and he says he has some spare sets of clear front side markers for the VX in stock. He is gonna update his site with some news on those.

http://www.clearcorners.com/products/isuzu/vx1/

Also, we spoke pretty indepth about what he has in mind for the ClearCorners VX tail light conversion. He spoke about a few options. Allow me to relay them if I can remember correctly....
    1- Along with LEDs, he could also do the reverse in LED, which would be considerably higher in price, and he really didnt recommend it.
    2- A very basic LED conversion of the lights (minus reverse), keeping the light tray silver. It will maintain a stock look all around.
    3- LED conversion and a smoked look, darkening the lense, by darkening the silver tray.

All are completely legal as they are only LED mods. I went ahead and gave him the go ahead to start the lights I sent him. I am getting the smoked lense conversion minus the reverse LED. It's always a gamble being the guinea pig, but he did cut me a fair 20% discount for doing so. Once I get them back and mounted, I will post pics to see if anyone else is interested.

Once again, anyone who would like the clear front side markers, get at Mike and let him know. Only a few sets.

Here is how they look....

Last edited by WormGod : 04/18/2003 at 02:01 PM
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT