Just got off the phone with a friend talking about wheels. I found out today that my slow leak in my front left tire is due to a hole that is in the sidewall... time to think about tires... or wheels and tires. I was hoping he had some wheels for me, but he commented that the positive offset (more like a car wheel)... he said something with a 40mm offset would probably work... well, then he commented that he had a Vehicross in their booth at SEMA a couple years ago... with a custom set of wheels on it... he's gonna see what info he still has on them. Anyway, in talking to him about tires and my trying to keep the stock 18" wheels, he suggested that I check Nitto... not an MTR, but something to look at.... anyway, here's the only one that Nitto has for 18" wheels... seems that its a little big... at least to fit on a 7" wide rim... heres the specs...

LT325/60R18 Height-32.99 Tread Width-12.83 Rim Width required-9.0

Doesn't look promising that they will fit... but just trying to figure out what to do. Anyway, if anyone has wheels suggestions... or tire suggestions... lemme know.

TTYL!

Coach... aka Randy!