Okay lets see if i can answer some of these ?s.

1. I am planning on selling these but i need to fit it up on a local VX first. As for cost i am not sure yet, it all depends on if i can get dealer status with Powerdyne, plus i am still figuring mfg. cost on all the machine parts.

2. You would need to remove the main bracket to change the engine serp belt but, this is part of the beauty of this kit, four bolts and the entire thing comes off the engine. Less than 10min.

3. I chose the use the powerdyne BD-11a blower for a few reasons. First is that it is completly self contained, no engine oil, gear oil, or coolant needed. It is a silent drive unit which means it has its own serp belt inside it so you do not get the loud whine typical of Paxtons, vortecs or prochargers. It also uses a very agressive vein design that gives the best low rpm torque and power of any Centrifugal blower out there, this also means that the power comes on at lower rpms that typical for Centrifugal type designs. It will develop power later in the rpm range than the alpine but untill i get it done and on the dyno i will not be sure of the exact data.

4. It will not be CARB certified since i am using an HKS SSQV blow off valve that vents to atmosphere.

5. Intercooling could be possible but it is already tight so i am not sure if it would be realistic to try. Also since this blower has no internal or external lubrication the air discharge temps will not be much higher than naturaly aspriated.

6. It will be required to swich to an electric fan assembly to make room for the bracket, belt, and pulley. I did this swap over a year ago and am very happy, my temp is more consistant and lower than with my OEM mechanical fan. Plus the loss of the fans parasitic loss will help to offset the blower units.

I think i got them all, i will keep you guys posted, i am planning on having it running in the next week or two. Thanks for the comments and please feel free to keep asking ?s I am hoping that you guys come up with some i have not though of yet.