So I attended a meet recently that was set up by some guys from NASIOC (Subaru thing basically). Needless to say, there was a large turnout for such a spur of the moment planning. But, I noticed that many of the cars that showed up were not WRXs, STis, Outbacks, etc.... but there were a lot of other manufacturer AWD vehicles there. No bitterness (except the occasional RSX owner who would troll by and scream out crap.... RSX owners were apparently never hugged by their daddies) and it was actually quite interesting hearing just how damned much an EVO, STi, and yes, even an SRT, have in common. Basically, even though it was a Subaru meet, any AWD could come, and many others that did, werent even AWD, heh. It was simply fun. I told them I was gonna bring my VX next time. They had NO CLUE what that was, believe it or not. One older fellow there (with an SRT) knew about the VX, but said he hadnt seen one in years, haha. It should be a treat for them.

If you get a chance to do an AWD meet, check it out. There is a lot of cockiness from the cats who are teens to mid 20's, but thats to be expected with any ride. Good times though. I will start to post any planned AWD meets that I hear about here if there is any interest.