Quote Originally Posted by kpaske
Huh? Can you take a picture or explain what you mean a little better?

Edit: I think what you mean is that when the window is rolled down completely, it still sticks up about 1/4" out of the door. Right?
---Correct

Quote Originally Posted by kpaske
This is what I'm wondering. From what other owners have said in other threads, it seems the source of the problem is where these tabs are positioned on the glass. A bit of a correction when installing the replacement tabs might solve the binding issue once and for all.
Quote Originally Posted by kenny
When putting on new tabs, would it be a good time to maybe place the foreward tab a bit lower to give the window that much needed tilt?? Is there enough meat on this clip to allow this? or a homemade clip...
Yes, this GM clip is much more sturdy than the Isuzu tabs, and larger- but you cant really tell from the photo as I completely covered the original tab with JB Weld for my first attempt at a fix. Even so, I think the GM Clip will allow for some movement down during gluing- the only question then is whether that will jeopardize the strength of the tab, as the glass wouldnt be full seated in the tab. I dont know the answer to that one.