Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colorado Zu

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.

satsatsat

just met with bimati and pbkid today for lunch. looks like they'll be joining in the reindeer games on saturday as well...

i'm now thinking it would make sense to just take off friday afternoon/evening, and set up camp so I'm fresh and ready on sat a.m. if anybody's gonna do the same let me know and we can meet up to drive together...

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.

I knew you would see it that way...

Lets head out Thur night ~10ish... get there set up, and run Fri morning. Nothing will be leaving until after 9-930ish.

Much better than leaving ~5ish Fri morn getting tere, unloading and setting up after the trail run.

Either way will work out fine... Lets figure it out. In the next day and a half, I need to determine whether I am putting the doors back on, and various other scenarios/supplies I will be taking.

I've tried to get the time but I'm right in the middle of an op and can't get away... One of these days, I'm actually gonna get to a Co'Zu.. Especially since I live here!!! If things change I'll get up there like Saturday but don't count on it..
    Scott / moncha.com

Sad news

I'm finding out that I won't be able to make it either. The project that I'm working on has a deadline Monday, so I'll probably be in the office all weekend while you guys are out wheelin'.

Make sure to take pictures and post stories for those of us who can't make it.

We'll have to start getting the Colorado fall VX run together soon.

Have fun and be safe.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Mark - sad to hear this, but understand. Maybe there will be another VX fall colors meet where we can hook up?

Scott - hope you can make it, even if it's for the day (saturday). Would love to catch up with you.

vxDAKINECHICKvx - you going to be able to make it?

-biju.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    BEEG, DOOD...
    I SO wish I could doo the zu in CO...Color me envious.
    Have fun ya scallywag...Rrrrrr.

Scott,
    Re-watch Johnny Dangerously..."take a break kid, crime will be there when ya get back!"

off to the races...

LDIZZLE!!! I'm gonna go walk (crawl) aboot in the VX to find me mother, and try out this new 80" lift I just got.

monch, pb, bim - I'm heading out in just a few hours. hope to see all you chillins there....!

-biju.