Well i have it done and tuned and am very happy with the testing i have done so far. I have yet to get it on the dyno but it is a lot stronger all the way through the powerband, and especially in boost. I am limited to 5psi for now since i have to figure a way to crack the ecu to lengthen the injector pulse. I had a smaller pulley on but a 5.2psi i trip three codes and the ecu kills the engine into reduced power mode which limits me to 1500rpms. Anyways here are a bunch of pics. For those of you who don't know i am using a Powerdyne BD-11A blower with a custom machined Vortec 3.33" pulley, an HKS SSQV blow off valve, a belt tensioner off a ford aerostar and idler pulleys off a 6.0L powerstroke, and a K&N for a jet ski. I designed, fabricated, welded, machined, and powdercoated everything else. As for gas milage the worst tank i have gotten to date i average 16.8mpg, that is basically my foot on the floor and in boost all the time. The best in city tank was 22.4mpg and the best highway was 27.6mpg, all these are according to the incar computer in the dash. Let me know what ya think.