Thread: Wiring Harness Pioneer DEQ7600

Wiring Harness Pioneer DEQ7600

I'm in need of a wiring harness (plug) for a digital equalizer Pioneer model DEQ7600. Any ideas on where could I get one?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Best Buy or pretty much anywhere else that sells/installs car audio.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Are you trying to hook that DEQ up to the stock stereo? You would probably need to splice into the line-level outputs and convert to RCA inputs into the DEQ, but this is not the preferred way to add an EQ and your sound quality will suffer. What you really need is a replacement head unit with RCA outputs.
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

I'm replacing the headunit with a Sony CDX-RA700. It does have RCA connections.

Preamp/RCA Outputs 3 Pair - Front, Rear, Sub

So... the only wires you should need for the DEQ are RCA's in and out (unless you're going line-level straight to the speakers, but in that case it's just standard speaker wire). What you might need a harness for is the head unit, and like Triathelete said, you should be able to get that at just about any car stereo shop, or you can try online at places like crutchfield.com or sounddomain.com. Does that answer your question, or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to do?

Please see pics. Top is the headunit, below is the EQ. I have the harness for the headunit, but I don't have whatever connects where the 4 pins are in the EQ (lower right). Do I need a harness for the EQ?

I'm not familiar with the RCA connections. I guess the two RCA outputs from the headunit go to the EQ RCA connections. But how do I power up the EQ? Seems to me that I need the harness. Please advise and sorry for the naive questions. Last time I installed a unit was "wire-to-wire".

Thanks

That doesn't look like a plug to me. Not sure what it is.

looks like a molex connector off a pc...if u know which lines is which on tat u might wanna just splice a molex into it.

Yeah, that looks like a molex to me too. There should be connections for ground, ignition power, and constant power. You'd need a wiring diagram if you wanted to make your own.

I checked e-bay which is usually good for stuff like that, but didn't see anything right away. Your best bet at this point is to probably contact Pioneer directly and order the part. http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/

You're going to need to go to Pioneer for that - we have people come in all the time with radios they gotten 'somewhere' that don't have the plug/wiring coming out and there are soooooo many differences even within brands. Good luck.

Thank you all. I will call Pioneer for the part. I got the equalizer from Ebay
    ($60 shipped). I think it was an excellent deal (assuming that the EQ is working fine, as promised by the seller).

Regards,