Thread: Evansville Indiana Vx's?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Evansville Indiana Vx's?????

I'm from Evansville Indiana. I have seen a number of vehicrosses here. 2 protons , a black one, a astrail silver one(other than mine), a kaiser silver, white ironman. I would really like to get all of us together. If anyone has any suggestions please let us know! I look forward to seeing you all soon!

I know im not real close nor do I have a VX yet. But I am planning on buying one this weekend. I live near Louisville, KY in the Charlestown/Jeffersonville area of Southern IN. I would also like to know who elase in southern Indiana has one. I do know of someone that has a black 01 in Mount Vernon which is for sale as well I have seen around before.........Also where are some good placed to ride a VX off road. I am new to the sceen but very knowlegdeable about the VX. I have primarily only driven sports cars thus far......

There is a off roading park north east of evansville. Red Bird state riding area or something similar to that. If you get a magazine that has all the state parks and camp grounds and stuff like that in it, it is in there. I got mine from new harmony state park, they give it to you when you go in. I have a friend with an ironman moving to clarksville indiana??? to work as an executive at target there. I guess that is close to where you are. Well man good luck i hope we can all get together. That 01 in mt. vernon is sharp. I've looked at it a few times.. Its priced real good too in my openion. Good luck getting one!

Yeah I looked at buying that 01 Ebony but I am being picky and must have the red/black seats....As for the Target in Clarksville that is very close to where I live and work. Clarksville and Jeffersonville run in to each other, and Charlestown is just on the otherside. If all goes well I would like to buy an Ironman.

I live about an hour west of E'ville, so if something was scheduled for a weekend, I'd probably be able to make it. If we can get Pizza King to cater the meet with a few of their Strombolis, I'll be there for sure. :_drool:

There is a riding area near Dugger indiana. Its about 600 acres and you can take anything that is registered up there. the web site is redbirdsra.com and it will give you any info you need and they have a lot of pics of the area on there too. If any of you decide to take a trip up there let me know and i will go too.

evansville area VX????

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    Yeah I looked at buying that 01 Ebony but I am being picky and must have the red/black seats....As for the Target in Clarksville that is very close to where I live and work. Clarksville and Jeffersonville run in to each other, and Charlestown is just on the otherside. If all goes well I would like to buy an Ironman.
    not sure if same one I am now thinking about. Is it LUKEvx? anything you can tell me? anyone else have any comment on this ebony 2001... may fly in , but would like any local input...been advertised for over 8 months... now has 34k
    any opinoins on condition/value?
    thanks

Two words. Go get it......

Quote Originally Posted by NYVX
    not sure if same one I am now thinking about. Is it LUKEvx? anything you can tell me? anyone else have any comment on this ebony 2001... may fly in , but would like any local input...been advertised for over 8 months... now has 34k
    any opinoins on condition/value?
    thanks

Unfortunately, the only time I was able to stop to look it over was at night as I was on my way home to IL. Kind of hard to give a vehicle a good once-over in the dark, but from what I could see, it looked pretty straight and clean.

For what it's worth distance-wise, I flew to Baltimore for my VX. It was worth it just for the reactions alone on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    .........Also where are some good placed to ride a VX off road. I am new to the sceen but very knowlegdeable about the VX. I have primarily only driven sports cars thus far......

Start saving and planning for Zuzoo in 07. Moab is some of the greatest wheeling plus a LOT of VXers. You won't be sorry! Just ask anyone who has been!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Any of you E'Ville area VX'ers going to check out Frog Follies this weekend?

http://www.frogfollies.org/

Old school meets new school, (although the weather forecast will play a big part in my plans).

i didn't get a chance to make it out there the other weekend. I well be going to the concert on the 19th at robert stadium. If anyone is going let me know, i'll be working there.

Sorry to hear you want the Red/Black seats. Mine is pretty sweet. I am the dude in Mt. Vernon. Thanks for the plug Jgrish.

Luke Wagner