Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evansville Indiana Vx's?????

I know it was three words haha. But I dont know of many VX mechainics in the area actually i dont know of any. I live sort of close to this vx. While trveling I actually saw it in person from the road. It looked great Im sure Luke would be glad to help you. Its an awesome car and a good price and condition. Two words Go Get It

Vx Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Anita
    A few thoughts: Maintenance records are a big plus. Also a VX that stayed in areas of the county that have no snow wouldnt be likely to have rust and it seems that brakes, rotors and the like are in great condition waay into the vehicles 80-90K age.

Thanks! DEEPLY appreciate all input.... confirms what I believe about the value of service records...been looking in Florida too, Parents near Orlando and thought logistics may be easier, from there, since my search has spread.....
    never thought I would consider 1600 mile roundtrip for a vehicle, but on the other hand never imagined the VX <<smile>>

So if there are any florida vx's out there..please give me a shout
    thanks

I got mine off of Autotrader.com not even a month ago and am very pleased. Im sure if you havent already there are a few on there and ebay. And if you come across any under $10,000 tell me if you dont mind, im thinking about another one......

Quote Originally Posted by NYVX
    not sure if same one I am now thinking about. Is it LUKEvx? anything you can tell me? anyone else have any comment on this ebony 2001... may fly in , but would like any local input...been advertised for over 8 months... now has 34k
    any opinoins on condition/value?
    thanks

Unfortunately, the only time I was able to stop to look it over was at night as I was on my way home to IL. Kind of hard to give a vehicle a good once-over in the dark, but from what I could see, it looked pretty straight and clean.

For what it's worth distance-wise, I flew to Baltimore for my VX. It was worth it just for the reactions alone on the way home.

Mine is sold to a great VX fan from Madison WI. He was very excited and I am excited for him to take over my VX. Sorry for those of you discussing it.
    See Ya,

Luke Wagner