Hey all,

I'm getting ready to do some brake system rebuilding/upgrading and have a couple of questions.

First, I'm replacing all four rotors with SP Performance Diamond Slotted rotors and putting some SP Performance Street pads all around. I've already got steel braided brake lines on all four wheels. I'm replacing both rear calipers with rebuilt sets because the slide rails have rusted out and one broke off inside. I'll be sure to keep the new ones well lubricated. I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for upgrades / preventative maintenance while I've got the rear broken down? From what I understand the rear bearings don't require any sort of maintenance or eventual replacement?

Second, when I rebuild my front end, I'm also planning to replace all four CV Boots with the Mecatech kit from Independent4x, and install some Superwinch manual hubs to reduce highway driveline drag. I've done the balljoint flip, torsion bar lift, and recently replaced all my front bearings. Any other suggested upgrades or preventative maintenance for the front end?

With regards to the manual hubs, Independent4x sells rebuilt Aisin hubs ($110), and new Warn ($190) and Superwinch hubs ($125). I'm not sure if they stock Warn hubs that fit our VX, but they have both Aisin and Superwinch available. The Superwinch hubs look nice, and only cost $15 more NEW than the rebuilt Aisin hubs. I don't do much hardcore offroading, but I never install any component on my VX that is weaker than the stock part it is replacing. The Warn hubs are new and look very nice, but they are a lot more expensive and may not be available. Am I making a good choice buying these Superwinch hubs?

Thanks in advance!!