Hello all

Wow! I am really excited today. I just returned from StaticX Motorsports (www.staticxmotorsports.com) in Huntsville, AL. If any of you guys ever haunt any of the Subaru or STI in particular websites you may already be familiar with Robert from StaticX. I went over to see him as it had been some time since we had last met, and I helped them finish the install of a brand new Dyno Dynamics AWD Dynamometer. Talk about sweet! I am still blown away that he allowed me the honor of being the first run. The VX was an easier hookup, tutorial, and loading than the tweaked or boosted cars. I will post the graph when i get the electronic file on monday, but I did manage a max of 157.7 whp. Modifications are a small list as follows: Intake honeycomb removal, fender intake restrictor removal, K & N air filter, all synthetic fluids, 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler M/T (very worn). One of the Dyno Dynamics technicians commented on how the engine performance was optimal even on something that has been driven hard and had towed signifigantly for 85,000 miles.This unit is accurate, easy to use,and will test just about anything. FWD, RWD, AWD, 4WD, motorcycles, etc. I told him I want to try and pedal my cannondale R1000 on it to see what I'm rated at. Or my Husqvarna 26 hp Riding mower! Before Robert bought this unit, the closest AWD Dyno was Knoxville, TN or Atlanta, GA. So if anyone is interested, check them out. We are going to try to start catering to the VX community even if it means JDM or worldwide souced parts. He already has one of the best reputations in the industry for STI goodies, and looks to grow (with the prodding of other vehicle type owners that he knows). Possibly into a second location, and with extra shop services. Robert always was interested in a VX, and may try to find a used one for sale. He was ecstatic that it puts almost the same power to the ground that a WRX does. We both agreed it would be sweeter with about 7 psi of boost. He grinned. I told him it was my WRX that can tow a trailer load of firewood! As funds allow, I may take the plunge and turbocharge. There is a new twin scroll unit that makes me a little giddy.

Ill post more on Monday along with the graph.