Thread: VX OEM Nose Bra : Last One!!!

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.

Cool VX OEM Nose Bra : Last One!!!

Hello fam...

Thought I'd extend to you the fruits of my reasearch on the OEM VX Nose Bra.

I needed/wanted one for my Proton. Contacted Merlin, isuzuparts.com, etc., etc. Got my hands on one of only two new ones left in North America (according to their databases).

The last one (part #2900309300) is at a dealership in CT @ 860.274.8846. The dealer wants $200 firm for it (I tried to talk them down as it's a discontinued part, etc., with no luck.)

Anyways, not to cause panic, but if you've always wanted one I'd get movin'...

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    <stampede approaching dealership> :bwgr:
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

I just called, they said they in fact do not have one, their computer was outdated???

Bart

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

I asked the guy to verify they had it on hand. It took him a while, but he found it. It might just be sitting aside somewhere?

If not, then I'm sorry. Looks like that accessory is now also extinct.

-biju.

http://www.colgancustom.com/shop_vparts.php#1

They are still showing as available from Colgan in black and CF. I was thinking about getting the sport bra in CF. The two piece, besides being more expensive, is a bit much, imho

oops.

in case i confused anybody, i was talking about the OEM (from Isuzu) bra accessory. Not aftermarket.

but it's good to know at least there's an option outside of OEM for the bra (unlike the roof rack - *sigh....).

-biju.

Not confused I knew you were referring to the OEM bra, but this is one case where I think aftermarket might be better than OEM. The Colgan bra, besides being much less expensive (and they have free shipping to 48 states) also comes with a five year warranty. I doubt the Isuzu one will be warranted, seeing as they are down to their last one and all.

Are there any noticeable differences between the two (other than the OEM has "ISUZU" embossed onto it)?

I've got one that I'm not particularly attached to if someone REALLY wants one.

Kyle
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

revive!

There's also one on eBay right now...

-biju.