Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Well i finally gave in but i hate Itunes, i need help!!!

I got the nano for its shock resistance. I know three guys that had the normal ones and killed them snowboarding last year.
    Drive it like ya stole it!!!

2002 Axiom XS
    -20" Eco 820s with Goodyears
    -Custom fiberglass system...Rockford, JBL
    -Cutom powerdyne supercharger in the works
    -Cutom functional WRX hood scoop
    -Custom morgan-tec dual exhaust
    -Morgan-tec high flow intake kit

For prices, pics, audio and vid clips of my products please check out www.morgan-tec.com

I love iTunes!

My 15gig did lose it's hard drive, about 4 months after giving it to my 11 year old. I don't think hard drives were made to be droped.
    I use a 4 gig Nano (about 1000 songs) and I replaced the 15 gig with a 1 gig nano (about 250 songs) for my daughter.
    The best way is like Jafo said, "make Playlists for your iPod."
    It tells you how much room you have for adding more songs. and you can have a song on as many playlists you want, without taking up any extra space.
    1000 songs on 10 favorite mixed playlists, makes for days of listning and you can still browse by artist, which is like having 50 or more playlists that you didn't have to do anything to add. having your address book is handy also.
    iTunes lets you Back-up your intire library, select all songs into a playlist and burn as a data dvd (or two, or more). The songs get burned in seconds, too fast to see all the titles. You can share these disc even with your PC friends, but they get frustrated that you have to drag each song file, one at a time, to their library. But I cannot think of any other way of importing songs faster.
    My Nano is used every day in the VX. I have it attached to the emergency brake handle. very handy there, I'll post a few pictures. I know someone will comment on how dirty my console is. It removes very quickly and then I put it on my Griffin lanyard headphones.
    My home desktop is always attached to the surround sound at home. playing the Library on Party suffle mode. I don't know how anyone cannot like iTunes.
    I have taken my iPod to friends homes and hooked into their stereos and they love it, no matter how much they dislike Apple.