I finally installed a new head unit for my VX (Sony) and added an amplified subwoofer (Infinity Basslink since I did not want to mess with amplifiers and such...). Although I did not replace the stock speakers...The improvement in sound is abismal!!! For those who have not added a subwoofer....please do so! The sound improvement is incredible, even with the stock speakers!
I also replaced the 6 cd changer (was damaged) with a storage pocket for added storage...

I also replaced the tires on my VX. I used to have Terra Grapplers, but changed to Hankooks (the Terra Grapplers went to Little Beast). After a day or so, decided that I did not like the Hankooks and exchanged for the Falkens Ziex. Although I have to confess that the TGs are better looking tires for the VX, I'm very pleased with the look and performance of the Falkens. A lot quieter, although not made for serious off-roading.

Attached are some pics of my new "additions". Next in line are the sunroof, chrome step-bars / safari bar, and chromed fangs (thanks Little Beast!)