Hi all, this is my first time here. I've got a 99 VX and I'm having what I assume is a transmission problem. I've done some searching through the forum and I see that a lot of people have reported a loud clunking sound or hard shifting after they're already driving. I'm getting the clunking sound as well but it's happening when I shift out of Park into either Drive or Reverse or when I shift out of Reverse into a forward gear. I've noticed it for a while now but until recently it was never really serious enough that I was too worried about it. But within about the last month or so I've had some major work done. I had the rear end replaced as well getting new brakes all the way around. Since I got it back from the shop the other day I've noticed that the shifting noise seems a lot louder than it used to. I should mention that I'm not really mechanically inclined or knowledgable. So could this be related to the work I recently had done? Is this something I should worry about or is it something I can live with? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.