Thread: the wide open, desolate, Pyramid Lake...

Talking the wide open, desolate, Pyramid Lake...

One of my favorite spots....was there yesterday after I washed the VX. Also, I found an awesome cladding product. Its like Meguires Trim Detailer but it has a different name that escapes me at the moment. Anyway, I think its even better than the Trim Detailer. I will post info on this product later.

Bart

Thumbs up

Nice photos...

cool

Very nice

Thumbs up

Nice Pic's...I live in Illinois so I welcome any pic that doesn't have corn fields and isn't flat. Keep'em coming...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

LOL, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I just moved here from Chicago less than 2 weeks ago....basically for this very reason. Illinois is hideously boring...but Iowa and Nebraska are worse, trust me on that one.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by VCrossfan
    Nice Pic's...I live in Illinois so I welcome any pic that doesn't have corn fields and isn't flat. Keep'em coming...

Come on guys, IL isn't that boring......oh wait.....it's all coming back to me....yes.......yes it is.

I think I still have a can of Trim Shine around here somewhere. I didn't have very good results with it last time, but I don't think I had the previous product completely removed before I sprayed it on. Given your results, maybe it's time to try it again.

i use trim shine on most of my interior panels, it works great for the rear, makes things much faster! havent tried it on the outside yet, i could see it working well, it seemed to repel water and has held up for a long time except on the door sills where i step all the time

just make sure if you use it on the interior you have all the doors open while youre doing it, the smell gets thick really fast

[
    just make sure if you use it on the interior you have all the doors open while youre doing it, the smell gets thick really fast[/QUOTE]

hence the brand name perhaps???? stoner.............

Lol

Well, there are some small parts of IL that are great, like the Shawnee National Forest and Garden of the Gods, but I lived in Chicago. And you know what, this is what I did today on my LUNCH BREAK:

And yes, give the trim shine another chance. I had awesome results with it, as you can see.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker
    Come on guys, IL isn't that boring......oh wait.....it's all coming back to me....yes.......yes it is.

I think I still have a can of Trim Shine around here somewhere. I didn't have very good results with it last time, but I don't think I had the previous product completely removed before I sprayed it on. Given your results, maybe it's time to try it again.