Driving back from a wedding in the rain I was rear ended and pushed into the car in front of me. The poor VX is crushed in front and beat up from behind. The other guy was at fault, so his insurance is taking care of everything, but my car could be finished. The garage that has the car (very professional and nice people) told me that the only other Vehicross they've ever seen came in two weeks ago with similar damage (to the front only), however, they got the only front end they could find for that one, and they searched the entire US.

Does anyone know where you can get front (and rear) ends for our cars? Right now, the exterior work is estimated to cost $6,000. That doesn't include anything inside the engine bay (radiator etc.) that was damaged. The indurance people are going out today to take a look and decide if they're going to fix it at all.

The worst part of all this is that I just received my front and rear skid plates from Ron yesterday... although I guess it's better this way. If they were already on the car, they'd be done too.

Any ideas about how to get a front and/or rear is appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave