Thread: Goodbye everyone! Thanks for everything!

Smile Goodbye everyone! Thanks for everything!

Hey everyone! Just let me start off by saying that all of you are awesome and i would like to thank you for all the help youve given me by answerin my questions over the years...I got my Vehicross *2000 Ebony* VIN #0477.... for my 16th birthday, drove it for 3 years loved it to death, it always got that 2nd look from everyone and those comments like "What is that!??!?" and "Is that a 2006 model!?" and the shocked looks when id say "no its 6 years old "....sadly it just wasnt pratical enough for me, noone wanted to cram in the backseat and i think we can all relate on that dreaded window problem...so again i would like to thank you all for everything and jus say keep up the good work and of course i will still visit the site to see whats going on and check out the awesome member photos
    !
    The history i know on my Vehicross is that it went from Colorado to Pennsylvania to West Virginia..
    anyhow i sent it to an auto auction and the last i heard it ended up in Ohio so if that person ends up on this site id like to say "take good care of my baby and i hope it brings you as much happiness as it brought me....
    <3
    Amanda Lea
    *MaNdA*

Glad we could assist over the years. Take care of yourself out there and good luck with your next vehicle

BTW, what did you replace the VX with?
    Live Free or DIE!

Thanks! I replaced the VX with a silver 2006 Toyota Tacoma