Thread: IRONMAN decal

IRONMAN decal

People have asked and thought I put the IRONMAN logo on the hood myself as its my nickname or something along those lines. Am I the only one that gets these comments. Before explaining its the edition of the Vehicle, most think its weird. To stop this I want to try to find a decal that would match or in italized that says "EDITION" to put underneath it. Pluse I think that would look cool.

Does anyone know where to get something like this and how much. I tried to look on ebay for it but no luck.

Thanks
    John Robert

id get a sheet of adhesive white vinyl, an exacto knife and print out what you want, then trace it out with the exacto over the vinyl..

you could also find a place that does graphic lettering for store windows, i found one here to try and make me a black vinyl VehiCROSS logo for the dash.. they werent helpful at all, so i have a roll of vinyl on order and will be doing it myself

Thumbs up

Just pop by a local sign shop and have them match the "EDITION" type from the side IronMan decals in a good quality UV-resistant vehicular outdoor material like vinyl or scotchcal. They'll make it up whatever size you want, and if you go for the look and proportions as on the side decals it'll look like it came that way.

Last time I had something done up about the size you're looking for it ran about $25.
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    People have asked and thought I put the IRONMAN logo on the hood myself as its my nickname or something along those lines. Am I the only one that gets these comments. Before explaining its the edition of the Vehicle, most think its weird. To stop this I want to try to find a decal that would match or in italized that says "EDITION" to put underneath it. Pluse I think that would look cool.

Does anyone know where to get something like this and how much. I tried to look on ebay for it but no luck.

Thanks
    John Robert
    1) A girl I dated was a big "Cal Ripken aka the IronMan" fan; a great pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles. She said she thought my IronMan VX was cool for that reason.

2)Some guy that works at the same business I do was walking in to work from the parking lot and saw the IronMan logo on my VX and asked if I competed in the Triathalon....(which I took as a HUGE compliment...lol.) I told him no, that ISUZU sponsored the event and came out with an IronMan edition.

3)co-workers don't really know what I drive ESPECIALLY since I debadged the isuzu logos...so they always call my VX simply "IronMan". i.e.----I really like Greg's Ironman......have you seen Greg's Ironman....etc...

4)A complete stranger said "I love Ozzie too!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Talking

You don't need to drive an Ironman...

...if you are one...

...11 times!

But like joe said, stop by any sign shop and they should be able to handle it. Or you can just sign up for an Ironman! Then when they ask you can just say "Yep".
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

An IronMan qualifiing race comes to my town in august of this year. .......I might have to join.....

im sure around and after I will be asked alot about my car. I never fails..everytime at a gas station I am asked at least once...I love it.