Thread: Free Rockrails

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Free Rockrails

Hope this doesn't come off as SPAM...

We're an offroad shop looking to expand into the VX. One of our specialties is Rockrails, Rock Sliders, etc. We are looking for someone in the Wasatch who would be interested in a free set of Rockrails installed.

What we need is to have the vehicle at our shop for about 3 days. We will design, prototype, powdercoat, and install the Rockrails. You just pick your vehicle up 3days later with the sliders installed.

If anyone has any questions on this, please feel free to email us direct at...
    gwbuild@rocky-road.com

We have no parts listed for the VX at this time on our website, but anyone interested would be welcome to look us up to check legitimacy, and/or is welcome to stop by our manufacturing facility in Heber City.

We may also be interested in designing some suspension components for the VX. Basically, anything we design using your vehicle is yours to keep for free.

Any questions, feel free to email.

Where are you located at?

I wished I lived in Utah.... Im located in Phenix.

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.
    mmmmmm.... rocksliders:

No offense, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to drop my baby off for 3days with somebody unknown to the site. Although, in all fairness, you did invite us to check you out for legitimacy. And the offer for free product is crazy tempting!

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    Where are you located at?
    We are in Heber City, UT. If someone is in the northern Utah area, they would know our town next to Park City.

New to this board, but we are a well established company found in any online search and various offroad magazines.

Welcome Rocky Road and thanks for even considering to tool up for the VX. Some of the guys are paranoid of outsiders as we have had a few that didn't deliver what they promised but none were an established shop like yours.

Someone just needs to go by there,. Heck Biju, you have 2 VXes. They ain't gonna steal it and if they did, insurance covers it.

Great website cant wait for some parts.

Rocky Road is were I bought my OME springs (they have the best price). I had a very positive experience with them. They kept me informed of my order. I would jump all over this offer if only they were in Tucson! It will be nice to have a source of or willing to fab parts for the VX.
    There are a couple of owners from this site in the Salt lake area...

Please keep us informed of any progress!
    Last edited by Triathlete : 11/15/2006 at 12:23 PM
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Welcome Rocky Road and thanks for even considering to tool up for the VX. Some of the guys are paranoid of outsiders as we have had a few that didn't deliver what they promised but none were an established shop like yours.

Someone just needs to go by there,. Heck Biju, you have 2 VXes. They ain't gonna steal it and if they did, insurance covers it.
    Lemme lay off the Cocaine for a few days. That drink is messing with my steeze. Yes, welcome Rocky Road - and thanks. Please forgive my paranoia. I wield a knife crazily at anybody who gets close to one of my VX's in a mall parking lot, so please take no offense.

-biju.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by biju
    I wield a knife crazily at anybody who gets close to one of my VX's in a mall parking lot, so please take no offense.

-biju.

It's OK bro. Beej...we all know the life of a Pirate Cocaine Junkie is uphill both ways, & filled with paranoid delusions ...but I'll still wheel with ya any ol' time.

Times like this I wish I lived in the lower 48. If you want it bad enough you could always fly up here and mess with mine as much as you want LMAO! I would even give you a field test.

thoughts:
    I would like to be able to lift the VX with a high-lift. I am not sure if it is even possible without something ungodly sticking out due to the VX design of the side plastics kinda rolling underneath, but if I was to get a flat on the trail now I would pretty much be SOL. Just a thought.... the rock protection alone would be awesome though.
    2001 Ironman Daily Driver... 3.5" suspension lift (OME912 springs and 1" spring spacer), ball joint flip, 1.5" front diff. drop, 33"x12.5 TrXus MT, 16x10 Eagle Alloy rims, Interceptor, PV muffler, K&N air filter, Alpine Supercharger, Bilstein shocks, and some trimming.

2000 Ironman Project LS-1 VX... very slow progress but someday....... ohhhhh someday......

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    oh man he beat me to it =( haha